|France Pro Cycling Trips | Normandy Bike Tour | Dordogne Bike Tour | Dordogne Culinary Tour | Rhone Valley Wine Tour | Alsace Hiking Tour |
Loire Bike Tour | Provence Bike Tour | New! Paris Sightseeing Tours
- High-end accommodations in charming hotels and country inns as indicated on specific tour
- All breakfasts and most dinners as indicated on specific tour itineraries, including superb French
dining. Each tour will have one or more picnic lunches, where and when is TBD.
- Schedule permitting, visits to local wine estates for tastings and wine education.
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees to historical attractions visited, time permitting.
- Support vehicle which sweeps the daily routes, provides snacks, picks up daily purchases, offers
a lift to the weary.
- All transfers from rendezvous points to final drop-off.
- All gratuities for hotels and included meals.
- Knowledgeable, bilingual, American guides who know France like the backs of their hands.
- Welcome cocktail on first night
- Intimate small group atmosphere
- Lunches, except one or more picnic lunches on each tour. Where and when is TBD.
- Alcoholic beverages at meals
- Flights from North America to Europe and return.
- Train tickets to and from rendezvous locations.
- Travel and other personal insurance (available as an option)
A deposit of $400 per person will secure your space on one of these unforgettable
tours. Bookings will be made on a first-come first-served basis. Group size is normally only 10-15,
so book early in order to not miss out! Balance is payable 90 days prior to trip departure.
Call 1-877-362-0045 to book or with any questions. Major credit cards accepted.
For details click on
Tour the Alps 2007
Tour the Pyrenees 2007