|France Pro Cycling Trips | Normandy Bike Tour | Dordogne Bike Tour | Dordogne Culinary Tour | Rhone Valley Wine Tour | Alsace Hiking Tour |
Loire Bike Tour | Provence Bike Tour | New! Paris Sightseeing Tours
With 5 Americans in the Top 20
in the 2005 Tour, there will be a huge
American presence in 2006, even
without Lance. If you have questions or interest
in our 2006 packages, please contact Walt
at email@example.com, or phone 1-877-362-0045
"This is the coolest thing we have ever done!"
2006 Tour de France Tours:
Tour 1- In and around Strasbourg and the Alsace Region. June 30- 5 July
Tour 2- Pyrenees Stages- July 10- 15
Tour 3- Alps Stages- July 16-21
"It was so great getting to know everyone and share in such a cool event. Thanks
again to everyone for so much fun!"
A $400 deposit will secure your spot. Call 1-877-362-0045
For pro cycling updates, see translations of cycling articles from the web site of L'Equipe,
France's sports daily, on our cycling news pages.
Contact Beaux Voyages
Pro Cycling Fans- See cycling articles translated from L'Equipe, France's largest sport
magazine on our Cycling News page
|We'll climb some of the Tour's famous mountains and visit great venues. For the
best Tour de France and "Frence Experience", including top accommodations
and fine dining, join Beaux Voyages in the summer of 2006 as we follow the Tour
around the country.
- High-end accommodations in charming hotels and country inns as indicated on specific tour itineraries..
- All breakfasts and most dinners as indicated on specific tour itineraries, including superb French dining. Each tour will
have one or more picnic lunches, where and when is TBD.
- Schedule permitting, visits to local wine estates for tastings and wine education.
- Bike rental
- Entrance fees to historical attractions visited, time permitting.
- Support vehicle which sweeps the daily routes, provides snacks, picks up daily purchases, offers a lift to the weary.
- All transfers from rendezvous points to final drop-off.
- All gratuities for hotels and included meals.
- Knowledgeable, bilingual, American guides who know France like the backs of their hands. Superb service.
- Welcome cocktail on first night
- Intimate small group atmosphere
- Lunches, except one or more picnic lunches on each tour. Where and when is TBD.
- Alcoholic beverages at meals
- Flights from North America to Europe and return.
- Train tickets to and from rendezvous locations.
- Travel and other personal insurance (available as an option)
A deposit of $400 per person will secure your space on one of these unforgettable tours. Bookings will be made
on a first-come first-served basis. Group size is normally only 10-15, so book early in order to not miss out! Balance is
payable 90 days prior to trip departure.
Call 1-877-362-0045 to book or with any questions. Major credit cards accepted.
Photos courtesy of Mike Jacoubowsky and ChainReaction.com.